About the job
As the direct contact person for our clients, you are responsible for technical support starting with a training on site, the deployment and the 2nd level support after implementation via our ticketing system. You work in a team of experts as well as independent in certain projects. You may be responsible for one or more customers.
The main focus lies in customer satisfaction, support and quick and effective problem solving.
- Interesting, demanding and challenging tasks
- International projects
- Longterm perspective for experts and projectmanagers
- State of the art technical equipment
- Multi-cultural team, company language English
- We offer an attractive salary depending on your qualifications. (Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the collective agreement stipulates the fixed salary starting at EUR 2,789 gross/month for this position).
- Further opportunities will arise with the steady growth of the company in the near future.
Other Benefits @ Sipwise:
- further education
- language courses
- choose your state-of-the-art technical working equipment, choose your favorite operation system
- flexible working hours and mobile working
- cold & hot drinks, snacks & fruits, huge terrace
- You support our customers in terms of set-up and operation of voice telephony
- You deploy our system on the customer´s site and you respond to queries via our ticketing system
- You provide 2nd level support for and monitoring of customer projects
- You hold trainings for our international customers in German or English on the customer´s site
- You take on (extra paid) on-call services according to our agreement of max. 1 week/month
- fluent in English, spoken and written
- University degree in IT field or relevant work experience
- Experience in the VoIP (SIP protocol) field
- Networking knowledge
- Linux-Systemadministration skills
- SQL with focus on MySQL
- Knowledge in the field of planning, setting-up and operation of SIP-Appliances
- Experience with SIP-devices, IP- and Ethernet-networks is advantageous, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Bash, Perl and PHP is a plus, but not a requirement
The ideal candidate possesses:
- self-motivation and deep desire to learn
- time and project management skills, analysing capabilities
- organizational, and team collaboration skills
- has an independent and flexible working style
- likes international travels (up to two weeks per quarter)
You can expect the spirit of an expanding, well-funded and growing company within a dynamic market environment. We offer opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities within a work environment of international experts!
Please send your application papers to: email@example.com